The Protein Science Facility, Testa Center, and STUNS Life Science had a joint presentation on the 29th of November 2021. How can Karolinska Institutet utilize these support organizations and their resources for large-scale biomolecule production?!
Tomas Nyman, Head of the Protein Science Facility (PSF) Karolinska Institutet / SciLifeLab.
- On PSF services.
- General agreement between Karolinska Institutet and the Testa Center.
Jesper Hedberg, Director of the Testa Center.
- What is the Testa Center?
- Protein production in pilot scale in Testa Center.
- Client case stories.
- Testa Challenge 2022.
Malin Wiederholm, Business Developer at STUNS Life Science.
- Funding for project preparation and technical verification for commercialization.
See more webinars
- Webinar: Large-scale biomolecule productionThe Protein Science Facility, Testa Center, and STUNS Life Science had a joint presentation on the 29th of November 2021. How …
Continue reading “Webinar: Large-scale biomolecule production”
- Webinar: Filtration by training and exampleIntroduction to filtration for application specialists by training and example. Webinar content The first part is filtration technology training on Pall …
Continue reading “Webinar: Filtration by training and example”
- Webinar: What’s in Testa Center for Academia?!This webinar was held for Academia to learn what Testa Center can provide for them and their academic ambitions. The speakers …
Continue reading “Webinar: What’s in Testa Center for Academia?!”