The goal of this live webinar is to introduce researchers and starting biopharma companies to the techniques used in the characterization of biopharmaceuticals.
We will cover the most important critical quality attributes and ways to analyze them. We will also compare LC and LC-MS techniques and comment on the pros and cons of each approach.
2. LC-UV applications:
– Critical quality attributes for protein therapeutics and why they must be
– Aggregation studies by LC-UV
– Released glycan analysis by LC-FLD
– Charge-variant analysis by LC-UV
3. LC-MS applications:
– Primary sequence determination by LC-MS
– Multi-Attribute-Monitoring by LC-MS
4. Questions & answers
Register by sending an email to Jesper Hedberg